Translate

Saturday, February 28, 2015

I miss you so much it hurts

It's been a year since my late husband took his life; and I still find it hard to breathe, without struggling through thoughts of what will never be, now that he's gone.

All month, I've been dealing with physical and emotional pain; I've seen in my dreams more often, this month, than I have since I was told he killed himself. I hope it gets easier to deal with, because I don't want widow's grief to swallow me up.

The two songs I mention below are break-up songs, but these particular lyrics sum up how I'm feeling....especially today.


"Make believing we're together, that I'm sheltered by your heart. But, in and outside, I've turned to water like a teardrop in your palm. And it's a hard winter's day, I dream away. It must have been love, but it's over now. It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You held my hand and then you slipped away; and I may never see your face again. So tell me how to fill the emptiness inside. Without love, what is life? And anyone who knew us both could see, we always were the better part of me.  I never wanted to be this free! All this pain.....when does it go away? Then every time I turn around, and you're nowhere to be found, I know I've got a long, long way to go before I can say goodbye to all I ever knew.....to you."


My loves, please don't ever consider suicide as an option to end your problems....it only creates more! You always have a choice; so choose to ask for help, and get beyond the depression. You are loved, more than you realize!!



No comments:

Post a Comment