Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Oh, Happy Day!!

Oh my gosh! Hey, guys.....I've got stellar news!!

Yesterday, my Oncologist told me that the results from Thursday’s PET scan (last Thursday) came back NEGATIVE!!! IT’S GONE!!! Seems that my Survival Story has reached a new level! I’m so excited... LOL!!

I can’t stop smiling, either! LOL!! And, although I won the battle...the war is not over. I have to keep in mind that I need to stay two steps ahead of this, to reduce the risk of recurrence. Lots of healthy eating, prayer, positive thoughts, and staying joyful!!

Care to join me, in a Happy Dance?? Let’s go!! LOL!





By the way...you can also find me on these social media sites; please, follow me on...

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest





And have a blessed day!! oxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment