Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Well, we made it to another year...welcome to 2014, everybody!!



When I woke up, this morning, I had a wonderful thought that started with Revelation 21:5; for those of you who are not very familiar with the Bible, click on the link and you'll see what that reference is about. And, as I watch the sun rise, I also see that it's snowing...very gently, but steady. New Year's snow!

Today marks the first day of the rest of our lives, folks! It is the first page of a 365 page book, that is a story only we can write. Never let anyone else hold the pen, while you write your life story, this year! Take chances...live your dreams!

I'm starting to sound like a Hallmark card! LOL!! My point is, don't let anything stop you from doing what you feel, in your heart, you need to do....whatever is it; now, if it's something dangerous, please be careful doing it. But, if you know you'll regret it, if you don't follow through, then I encourage you to take the bull by the horns, and go for it!!

Live!!

I would love to hear what some of these "go for it" moments will be, as you live out this new year! Please leave a comment and let me know what you have on your heart to do!

One of my "go for it" moments will be to move to Knoxville, TN. If all goes well, and I get everything going in the right direction, I should be celebrating next Christmas in my new place!

Another one, is to become completely vegetarian (possibly vegan), this year. I'm aiming to go with 80% raw, 20% cooked. Because of my 2nd surgery, last summer, I had to continue eating meats, because of their higher quality protein. But, in all my research, I've learned so much about the benefits of raw fruits and veggies, and how to fight cancer naturally; I really feel, in my heart, that this is the direction I should be going in. I'll be saying "good-bye" to chemo, and "hello" to a healthier body!!

I look forward to seeing what plans you have in mind, for yourself, in the New Year!! God bless you; and have a wonderful day!

oxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment