Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Please, Share in My Joy!

I want to share a triumph with you...I'm super excited, and so proud of myself!!


Back to Normal - Triumph #26...I SHAVED MY OWN LEGS!!! It's been a year, since I was able to shave my own legs; the last time they got shaved, someone did it for me, because I couldn't bend down that far, yet (too soon after surgery). GO, ME!!!

I can do all things, through Christ who gives me strength!! (Philippians 4:13)



As you know, I've been working very hard at getting my body back to normal, since my back surgery in July 2012; every little step brings me closer to being independent, once again. I know I won't be 100% normal, but I'm determined to get as close to it, as possible!

I even nicked my legs a few times, in the process...battle scars! LOL!! Here's the proof...



Have a blessed day!! oxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment