Translate

Monday, May 20, 2013

Survival Takes a Detour


Man, am I whooped!! As I write this, I’m listening to Pandora Radio…Eye of the Tiger is playing; “just a man and his will to survive”, eh?? Survival isn't always about being the fittest one...sometimes it's about just being determined.

Detours!! LOL!

1 Corinthians 6:12

Since my teeth have made it nearly impossible to eat according to my raw lifestyle, I've had to scale back and begin eating cooked foods (most are processed), again, because they’re easier for me to chew, without hurting myself. Except….I am hurting myself!

My back is reminding me of what I put myself through by getting sick, in the first place; I can’t move around, anywhere, without feeling pain! In addition, I’m super tired, and always hungry, now! Feels like old times…and I hate it; I've had a headache, all day!! I can’t wait to get my bad teeth removed and replaced with partials, so I can get back to eating REAL and RAW, again!! I liked the way I felt, then…I don’t like how I feel, now!

I believe that God never puts us through anything we can’t handle…but this test is difficult!! I feel like I’m letting Him down, but I’m sure He understands what I’m going through. I keep apologizing, daily, for what I’m doing that He doesn't approve of; and for Him to speed up time, so I can get back on track, with His plan! Not too fond of this detour!! I’m not giving up on myself…but I know going back to cooked and processed is not a good thing.

I’m considering juicing, or making smoothies, from raw fruits and veggies…just to re-incorporate them back into my daily routine. Do you think that’s a good idea? I've got to do something! Feeling this sluggish is NOT NICE!!

Anyone have any other ideas? What do you think of my juicing, or doing fruit/veggie smoothies? Post your ideas, or feedback, in the Comments section!

And, God bless! oxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment