Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012

Update on Progress

I've had a couple "update" appointments with my Oncologist, recently...things are progressing quite well!

My first update was a full-body bone scan; had to do that, because my spine was full of tumors, so he wanted to see if any of them were gone, yet. The second update was a CT Scan, to see if any vital organs were affected, and to check the size of the mass in my left breast, as well as the size of my lymph nodes in my left armpit.

Results of the bone scan - I have a touch of arthritis in my knees, hips and shoulders; and most of the tumors down my spine are either gone, or significantly reduced in size. One of them has become larger, but my Oncologist doesn't seem too concerned about that, just yet.

Results of the CT Scan - I have a few cysts in my woman parts and my liver (not to worry, he says), and I have a few gallstones (also no worries, at this time). None of my vital organs were damaged, nor are they showing any signs of tumors! Yay!! And, my lymph nodes in my left armpit have significantly reduced in size, and so has the mass in my left breast!! Praise God, it's ALMOST gone!! I am continuing to stand on Scripture for my healing!!

So...what's the game plan now?? Continue taking Tamoxifen (once a day), eating properly (loads of fresh veggies and fruit, not so much processed stuff...and NO soy!!), and exercising (Physical Therapy - 3 times a week).

I love my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment