Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oncology Update

As many of you know, I had another CAT Scan, last week; and my Oncologist suggested I call him this week, to discuss the results. Well, I called him yesterday, but didn't get to talk to him, because he wasn't in the office...so, he called me, this evening. I thought you'd want to get an update on my progress.

Some of the lymph nodes on my left side are getting bigger, as are a few tumors in my spine. The good news is, that's all the bad news he had...the rest of the tumors are insignificant, now; and the other nodes are normal. And it isn't spreading to any of my vital organs!

I'm going to call in, next week, and schedule an appointment to see him next month, so we can discuss further treatment options. He had suggested doing another round of chemo, and I told him I'd think about it. I really don't want to go that route, though!

But, I will not be defeated...I will not give in, or give up!! God said this disease will not end in death, and I'm holding Him to it!! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment