Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Greetings!! I am compelled to tell you, I'm back in the hospital. There seems to be a tumor, on my L-1 vertebrae, that insists on causing trouble for me. My Surgeon tells me I'm going to lose that vertebrae, as well. Looks like I'll have a matching set of cages, now! LOL!

All joking aside, back in March, I wrote a Blog about my addiction to processed and convenience foods; in the last five months, my condition went from great to "uh-oh", because I slipped back into my old eating habits. You can read that Blog, here. When I recover from this surgery, I'm going full-on health freak, and never looking back!! Orthorexia here I come! God said "this sickness will not end in death", last year. I'm holding Him to it!!

I WILL NOT LOSE MY LIFE TO THIS!!

If I'm going to live, and bring glory to God, I'm going to have to practice what I've been preaching to you. I can't be The Savvy Survivor, if I'm not outsmarting a disease intent on killing me! I've even written a few Blogs about keeping your pH balanced, and how that's been proven to stave off diseases. So, I need to get serious about this, or my Granddaughter will grow up, not knowing who I am! And, THAT is not an option!!

I apologize to all of you, as well. Being a slave to unhealthy eating habits, as I post Blogs, and messages on Facebook, about clean eating, and how to fight off cancer with this approach and that nutrient, makes me a hypocrite; and I am ashamed of myself for that. I hope you can forgive me!

I will keep you posted, as events take place. Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment