Translate

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Our Toxic Planet

Unfortunately, environmental toxins are everywhere...in our food, air, water, etc. They can even be found in certain products we use, on a daily basis, like plastic. This is another reason why human beings are so sick, all the time.

Every now and then, a good detox can clean out your internal system, and make you feel right as rain! I've tried several different detox programs, but my favorite one is simply eating. You heard me, correctly...just eat. Here...I'll explain what I mean.

Remember that list I gave you, in my Blog about clean eating, as a means to fight cancer? That's what I'm talking about! The more unprocessed, raw foods you eat, the fewer toxins you'll have in your body. Especially, if you eat more foods that are alkaline forming, than those that are acid forming.

Foods known as Super Greens (like barley grass and wheat grass) are powerhouses, when it comes to their nutritional profiles! Super greens contain a high volume of vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, trace elements, chlorophyll, enzymes, and proteins, that are easily absorbed by the body.

Garlic is very beneficial, as well; it has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties, anti-inflammatory benefits, cardiovascular benefits, and a range of others.

All of the foods on the "Alkaline Foods" list can help you detox your body, as well as balance your pH levels. In order to get the maximum benefit from them, buy certified organic foods. There's no point in detoxing your body from harmful chemicals, and things, if your just going to eat conventional foods that have been sprayed (or injected) with pesticides and herbicides.

I hope this information helps you...and may God bless you, as well!! oxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment