Translate

Friday, February 22, 2013

My New Best Friend - Dr. David Brownstein

Yesterday, we didn't get the mail until after my sister and I came home from meeting with our church group. I was pleased to see that the biggest piece of mail was for me! I got a book, and a series of newsletters from Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., and have been digging through them, this morning! LOL!

I do believe, there will be a series dedicated to the information I garner from the book, and the newsletters! Not sure how long this series will be, but this should be fun! Already, I'm blown away by some of the things I'm learning! LOL!

Dr. David Brownstein is a Board-Certified (not sure what that means) family physician; and, apparently, he's one of the foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. His website says so! He's got a plethora of information on a wide variety of health issues; and he's got a Blog, too!

My next Blog will be about the lies we've been fed about a particular health food. And, yes...the pun was intended.

Stay tuned for further developments!!


No comments:

Post a Comment