Translate

Friday, March 8, 2013

Oncology Update

I had an appointment with my Oncologist, yesterday afternoon.

I told him I was doing good; changed my diet, learned a thing or two about preventing disease by balancing the body's pH levels, etc. I also told him that I had started my Facebook page (The Savvy Survivor) and my Google+ Blog, to help other people get, and stay, healthy. He liked that idea!

Then, I gave him the good news....I can no longer feel anything solid in my left breast; it was still tender, but there was nothing obvious there, anymore. He really liked that!! LOL!

During my exam, he made sure to pay close attention to the area where the lump was last noticed; bear in mind, it was a mass, when I was newly diagnosed. I noticed a big grin, on his face, and then heard some great news....he can't feel it, either!!! Oh my goodness....could it be?? It's only been 9 months...is it gone??

I have an appointment scheduled for a CAT Scan, on April 10th, to find out if I can officially announce that I am cancer free!! I'm so excited!! LOL!


I hate these machines...that bench is SO uncomfortable!!

Brings me back, in remembrance of when this all started. While I was in the hospital, my oldest daughter had prayed for my healing. She told me, in the middle of her prayer time, God led her to John 11:3-4; and she quoted it to me.

So the sisters sent word to Jesus, “Lord, the one you love is sick.” When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.” (NIV)

He said it...I believe it! I've been standing on that Scripture, since July of last year; and regardless of the outcome of April's CAT Scan, I AM healed, in Jesus' name!!! And, I give Him all the glory for it, as well! LOL!

Oh, one more thing....tomorrow's Blog will my book review on Dr. Brownstein's book, "The Guide to Healthy Living".

Have a blessed day!! oxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Facebook wouldn't let me post this comment. I wonder what's offensive. Pinterest? Cancer? God?

    That is great news. Was just telling someone else with a weak immune system to check our Pinterest board IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT. (Also "Acid/Alkaline (pH)" "Inflammation" and "Apple Cider Vinegar"). And that, if you balance your pH, it's hard for any disease, including cancer, to take up residence in your body. And here you are, as living proof. Answered prayers!!

    ReplyDelete